2018 Junior Fundamentals Summer Sessions
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
YOUR CHILD WILL ENJOY a fun and developmental approach to golf instruction this summer at GolfSmart, Houston’s largest indoor climate control golf training center. These sessions are open for beginning and intermediate junior golfers ages 5 to 12.
The program provides instruction utilizing state of the are technology, practice time, skills challenges, basic course etiquette and sportsmanship and introduction to key rules and on-course playing experiences. While focusing on fundamentals we will work on fitness, the full swing, short game and putting. And while we will make it fun, safety is always our top priority.
Here's a sample schedule of what your child can expect.
- 8:30 – 8:45: Warm-up (golf fitness)
- 8:45 – 9:15: Work on Pre-Swing Fundamentals
- 9:15 – 10:15: Full Swing Instruction
- 10:15 – 10:30: Break (snacks provided)
- 10:30 – 11:30: Short Game and Putting
Group Session Dates (up to 8 students per session)
- June 5-7
- June 12 - 14
- June 19- 21
- June 26-28
- July 10-12
- July 17 -19
- July 24 - 26
- Aug 7 - 9
- Aug 13-15
Student to teacher ratio: 4 : 1
Schedule / Times: Tuesday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- $290 per student per session (3 days). We provide snacks and drinks each day. There will also be awards and certificates for all students and we’ll send the parents a swing video to enjoy for a lifetime.
To register your child simply download and fill out the form below and drop it off at our location where payment can be taken (credit card, debit card, check or cash). Get registered soon, slots are filling quickly. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 832.243.1403 or see us at GolfSmartInc.com. You can also see and like us on Facebook (GolfSmart Inc.) and be entered in a drawing for a free golf lesson and other prizes.